We are seeking an experienced horticulturist to maintain the parks and open spaces in and around the local area.
The job involves the following aspects of horticultural duties:
- Maintaining and creating innovative displays
Both Seasonal and Permanent roles are available.
Location: Central London, Regent's Park
Hours of Work
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Time: 7.30 am to 4:30 pm
- Overtime: Optionally Available
- £20k - £23k per annum
You will be paid weekly direct to your bank account
- Ideally, proven experience in horticulture, NCQ Level 3 in Horticulture or equivalent
- Driving licence is preferable but not essential.
- Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required.
- Certificates in spraying (PA1 PA6), Horticulture and Ride on Mowers would be an advantage but not essential.
- Be physically fit.
If the above is of interest we would really like to hear from you.
We are an approved member of Bali - British Association of Landscape Industries