Experienced Horticultural Team Leader
We are seeking an experienced horticultural team leader to supervise a team of gardeners working in the parks and open spaces in and around the local area.
The job involves the following aspects:
- Day to day running of the business
- Supervising a team of 2-4 gardeners
- Dealing with clients
- Health and Safety
Location: Regents Park, London
Hours of Work
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Days: Monday to Friday and requires flexibility on occasional weekends.
- Time: 7.30 am to 4:30 pm
- £25k - £27k per annum
You will be paid weekly direct to your bank account
- Ideally, proven experience in horticulture, RHS Level 2 in Horticulture or equivalent
- Driving licence it`s a must.
- Good communication skills.
- Certificates in spraying (PA1 PA6), Horticulture and Ride on Mowers would be an advantage but not essential.
- Be physically fit.
If the above is of interest we would really like to hear from you.
We are an approved member of Bali - British Association of Landscape Industries