The Landscape Gardener
The Chelsea Gardener, 125 Sydney Street, London, SW3
The Landscape Gardener is looking for a garden designer to join our friendly Chelsea based team of 13 (8 gardeners, and 5 office employees).
Our business is divided into 4 departments, garden maintenance, landscaping, plant design and trellis. The position is split between front of house and garden designer.
We are looking for someone with strong horticultural knowledge and superb administrative skills to assist the existing designers in growing this side of the business to it’s full potential
There is flexibility on whether the role will be part time or full time, and may include working Saturdays depending on the candidate.
We are a 40-year-old business, with a very strong brand and a solid client base across central and south-west London.
The successful candidate will:
- Work alongside the other designers
- Taking enquiries and sending initial enquiry forms
- Booking work in the diary
- Assisting with plant orders/deliveries:
- Assisting with invoice writing
- Dealing with client queries
- Ad hoc admin support
- Creating quotes for small planting plans/designs
- Progressing to larger design jobs and attending site visits
The successful candidate will have:
- Horticultural qualification and excellent plant knowledge
- Ideally a garden design qualification
- Experience working in an office environment
- Experience working in an administrative role
- Excellent computer skill
Up to £25k depending on experience.
Performance related bonus.
28 days holiday
Please send CV’s to Gavin@chelseagardener.com