Horticultural Sales Director
Regional Sales & Business Development Director
We are looking for a business development professional who has experience working within Horticultural Services to support the growth of this business area for Sodexo.
You will provide leadership and design win strategies together with bid teams for bids and sales projects, to achieve the segment sales strategy
- Develop and grow Sodexos business through pipeline management. Development and implementation of marketing strategy/plan/strategic objectives
- Deliver with the Head of Horticultural Services, the Segment sales strategy and agreed revenue, profit and growth and client targets
- Win new large horticultural market accounts as per strategy
- Research, target and develop the agreed client group
- Develop strong relationships and solutions to increase client acquisition and retention
- Promote Sodexo as the preferred employer, internally and externally, adhering to the Sodexo recruitment policies and raise the profile of Sodexo in local communities, building relationships with key stakeholders
- Promote the health and well-being of employees
- Live the Sodexo values and promote brand standards as an ambassador.
- Drive all aspects of service excellence across the business area including brand integrity, quality, compliance, Sodexos corporate social responsibility and service standards.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree / MSc or Equivalent Qualification
- Proven Sales and bid writing experience of large local authority, housing association and corporate clients
- Excellent Commercial and negotiation skills
- Experience in managing Horticultural P&L accounts in excess of 5m
- Minimum of ten years experience in Horticulture / Street Cleansing / Arboriculture
- CAFM and management information reporting
- Ability to interpret and utilise complex and varied financial and commercial information
- Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and employees at all levels
- Achieve set, standards and operate to performance criteria; for example health and safety, hygiene
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
About the company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
To apply, please click the APPLY button in which you will be redirected to Sodexo's application page.