Arboriculturist/BS5837 Surveyor - Kent
Our Client is a Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy of Landscape Architects, Arboriculturists and Ecologists operating out fo 2 UK offices.
Their extensive experience includes residential, educational, commercial, leisure, healthcare, retail and public sector developments and due to expansion within the company, they are seeking an Arboriculturist to work from their office in Kent.
The ideal candidate will have a Level 2 or above qualification in Arboriculture or a closely related subject and be a member of the Arboricultural Association, and be able to write and produce good reports.
You must possess knowledge of tree legislation, tree pathogens, and construction techniques for works near trees. Good communication skills are essential.
Anyone without a sound understanding of BS5837 Surveys and what they entail need not apply.
In return, the company offers a competitive salary to the right candidate, flexible working hours, great company ethic and good work atmosphere.
More searches like this
- Arboriculture & Tree Surgery Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in Canterbury
- Horticultural Specialist Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in Canterbury
- Countryside, Parks & Open Space Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in Canterbury
- Forestry & Woodland Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in Canterbury
- Landscaping Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in Canterbury