Our Client’s dedicated maintenance team perform all the jobs involved keeping a garden healthy, happy and looking its best, from a simple pruning job to a more comprehensive overhaul of a neglected garden.
- Preparation of garden for a seasonal changes
- Replacing seasonal bedding
- Pest and disease control
- Irrigation maintenance
- General tidying, maintenance and care
- Experience using essential garden maintenance machinery and tools e.g. pedestrian mowers, strimmer’s and leaf blowers
- Excellent interpersonal skills (client liaison experience)
- Jet washing
- Ad hoc duties as requested
- A clean UK driving license (Cat B+E ability to pull trailers would be ideal)
- PA1 & PA6 Spraying Certificates
- Horticultural qualifications (RHS level 2 or equivalent).
- CSCS card is desirable but not essential
- A good understanding of H&S in the workplace