Ground Maintenance Operative
SGH Residents’ Association is looking to recruit a Grounds Maintenance Operative; a rare but great opportunity to join a small, friendly team in a unique environment.
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated, pro-active, trustworthy and willing to learn. You will be required to work both as a part of a small team and individually; helping to maintain the overall Estate appearance.
Experience in the industry is beneficial but commitment and hard work is more important.
- Knowledge of garden machinery
- A full clean driving license
Key Duties to Include:
- General maintenance to include grass cutting of verges, periodical painting, repair and up keep of the Estate’s drainage system & roads
- Help maintain Estate trees
- Be responsible for the safe use of all tools and equipment
- Be proactive in identifying and reporting any deficiency in the Estate appearance
Please email your CV to email@example.com; Closing date is Friday 14th July 2017.
If you require any further information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.