Head Gardener job North Yorkshire
Head Gardener Job Live In North Yorkshire – start asap
(45799) A large estate in North Yorkshire are looking for a new Head Gardener to run a team of 4 other gardeners. This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Gardener to take on a garden which are large areas of well established garden as well as areas which are ready for redevelopment and regeneration. As well as the main garden the team look after 4 other smaller gardens linked to the estate.
The estate itself is 100 acres and the formal garden covers 5 acres. There is a mix of parkland, a formal walled garden, glasshouses, vegetable garden, rose garden and large amounts of Yew and Box Hedging. The Head Gardener needs to have horticultural experience as well as being hands on. You need to be a good communicator, be a team player, have experience managing a team and be someone who can work with the estate owner to ensure that the garden is maintained to a high standard.
The Head Gardener will need to plan the maintenance of the garden and also be involved in the ongoing development of the garden.
The role is offered on a live in basis with a 3 bed cottage provided on the estate. Employer pays rent, water and council tax. Logs are supplied and you pay your own electricity.
£neg dep on experience
More jobs like this
- Full Time Gardening Jobs Horticultural Specialist jobs in North Yorkshire
- Full Time Gardening Jobs Countryside, Parks & Open Space jobs in North Yorkshire
- Full Time Gardening Jobs Groundskeeping & Maintenance jobs in North Yorkshire
- Full Time Gardening Jobs Growing jobs in North Yorkshire
- Full Time Gardening Jobs Landscaping jobs in North Yorkshire