Grounds Maintenance Team Leader - S203
Do you want to work for a successful grounds maintenance company based near Reading? Do you want to be valued member of the team? Do you want to take pride in your work and provide a high quality service?
- Take responsibility for the day to day operations of a small team
- Maintenance of commercial and domestic grounds to a high standard
- Operating various horticultural machinery
- Demonstrating a dynamic and hands-on approach to work
- Proven supervisory experience
- Excellent technical horticultural knowledge and practical skills
- Ability to operate various horticultural machinery
- Full UK driving licence
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application will have been unsuccessful.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Garden and Landscape Design Jobs Countryside, Parks & Open Space jobs in Berkshire
- Full Time Garden and Landscape Design Jobs Greenkeeping & Turf Care jobs in Berkshire
- Full Time Garden and Landscape Design Jobs Groundskeeping & Maintenance jobs in Berkshire
- Full Time Garden and Landscape Design Jobs Landscaping jobs in Berkshire