Gardener - Part Time
PART TIME GARDENER
TUNBRIDGE WELLS – TN2
PERMANENT Working pattern: Either 16 or 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £7,170 per annum (16 hours) or £8,788 per annum (20 hours)
As a housing association managing over 7,000 rented, shared ownership and leasehold homes, Hastoe is focused on our core objectives of supporting rural communities by providing affordable homes for local people.
We are looking for an experienced part time gardener to maintain our award-winning gardens and grounds at our Chenies Close estate in Tunbridge Wells. The estate has a large lawn area with a number of bedding areas as well as a pond and greenhouse which is actively used by our residents.
Working alongside the Estate Officer, you will continue to maintain our tradition of high quality horticulture on the estate, and keep improving the grounds by:
- Taking pride in your work in grass cutting, shrub maintenance, clearing, cleaning, litter picking
- Working as part of the Hastoe team with Housing and Maintenance colleagues
- Passing on your enthusiasm to residents and contractors in what you do
- Involving residents in garden design and maintenance
- Carrying out Health and Safety inspections
You will have good verbal and written communication skills, sound horticultural knowledge and experience, and a high level of Health and Safety awareness. You must also have experience of using Microsoft Office Outlook and Word. All this will enable you to provide an excellent service to our residents.
Visit our website to download the job pack and complete the online application. We do not accept CV’s.
Contact the HR Team by calling 0208 973 0435 or emailing HR for a hard copy of the application form.