Our client supplies horticultural services, grounds maintenance, garden maintenance, semi-mature tree and hedge supplier/installer and soft landscaping services working on High-end private properties in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Middlesex and the surrounding counties.
They are proud of their horticultural knowledge and background and use their experience and contacts in the industry to provide the highest quality horticultural services.
They are seeking Maintenance supervisor to join their existing team.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Experience in similar job role
- Experience of Supervising small teams
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Operate equipment in accordance with experience and training
- Mature and Semi-mature tree knowledge and experience
- Able to carry out physically demanding tasks
- A full clean driving licence (including trailer) – be over 21 for insurance purposes
They will also need to be a team player, be willing to go the extra mile and is able to work to tight deadlines.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.