Experienced Gardener Required
Experienced Gardener required
Are you an experienced passionate gardener looking for a full-time, permanent position?
We are a busy garden design and maintenance company and have been established for 30 years. We have a growing portfolio of high-end residential gardens across north west London and are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced full-time Gardener.
If you meet the following requirements, we would love to hear from you:
- Minimum of 2–3 years' experience as a professional gardener
- Good plant knowledge (plant identification test on interview)
- Proven experience in pruning hedges and shrubs, mowing, flowerbed maintenance (weeding and pruning) and planting; including the use of power tools. Installing irrigation systems an advantage
- Good work ethic – reliable, punctual, hard working, practical and able to work in all types of weather
- Energetic and physically fit with excellent teamwork abilities and a willingness to learn
- Well-presented with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Horticultural qualifications (RHS 2 or equivalent). PA1/PA6 spraying certificates an advantage.
- Clean UK driving licence essential
Working hours are 8am–4.30pm Mon-Fri; longer in summer months.Winter months are also busy.Salary of £19.5–26K, dependent on horticultural knowledge, experience and skills.
Please email a covering letter, CV with contact details, and two contactable references to Maria Dallow – Mariadallow@gmail.com
Immediate start available