Gardening is a rewarding career and for the right person, can lead to management or business ownership. It encompasses many aspects including, plant knowledge, flowering time, pruning, soil management, pest and disease control, machinery skills and design interpretation, as well as the ability to work in a team and manage staff.
We look for enthusiastic and reliable people with the following skills (at any level):
- Machinery skills.
- Plant knowledge.
A CSCS card is highly desirable for Health & Safety reasons but if you don't have one, we can assist in that training.
A drivers licence and the confidence to drive in London is very useful to have as this improves the rates we can
We work within the Greater London area and aim to keep travel to within an hour of your home.
Although the client will provide the necessary equipment, we suggest that you acquire your own in due course.
We are driven by market forces and pay competitive rates depending on skill, experience and good references.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Gardening Jobs Horticultural Specialist jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Gardening Jobs Forestry & Woodland jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Gardening Jobs Garden Centres & Nurseries jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Gardening Jobs Greenkeeping & Turf Care jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Gardening Jobs Groundskeeping & Maintenance jobs in London (East)