Cannington Campus, Rodway, Cannington, Bridgwater TA5 2LS
SALARY: £27,993-£29,649 per annum (scale so2)
WORKING HOURS: 37 hours per week, all year around, and permanent
We have an exciting opportunity at Bridgwater & Taunton College for an experienced Grounds Manager to come and join our dedicated Estates Team, based at our Stunning Cannington Campus.
The Grounds Manager, reporting to the Head of Estates, is responsible for managing the maintenance, development and projects within the grounds of the 3 main campuses that encompass Bridgwater and Taunton College.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience working in a similar role, have a keen eye for detail and be a productive project and line manager. This is a varied role that can provide a rewarding opportunity within a thriving environment.
If you are interested in applying for this post and would like further information, please follow the link below.
Application closing date: 12 midnight, Wednesday 23 august 2017
Interview date: Wednesday 30th august 2017.
More searches like this
- Full Time Management Jobs Horticultural Specialist jobs in Bridgwater
- Full Time Management Jobs Greenkeeping & Turf Care jobs in Bridgwater
- Full Time Management Jobs Groundskeeping & Maintenance jobs in Bridgwater
- Full Time Management Jobs Growing jobs in Bridgwater
- Full Time Management Jobs Landscaping jobs in Bridgwater