EXPERIENCED GARDENER - IMMEDIATE START
About the company
Belderbos Landscapes has an excellent reputation for garden design, landscaping and maintenance in South West London.
It was established by Ed Belderbos in 2004 and has since grown in size and reputation, whilst remaining a family-run business. For almost 15 years, we have built a strong reputation for creating and maintaining high-quality, outdoor spaces to exacting standards.
We successfully undertake the most complex and challenging landscaping projects, trusted by discerning residential clients, garden designers, landscape architects and construction specialists.
About the role
We are looking for a full-time gardener to maintain high-end, residential gardens in London.
The successful candidate can expect the following whilst working at Belderbos Landscapes:
• Competitive salary and bonus.
• Working with quality equipment.
• Working in high end gardens and estates designed by some of the industries best known designers.
• Uniform and PPE.
• Smart phone
About the candidate
Essential Attributes required:
1. At least three years experience in garden maintenance or a similar horticultural role.
2. A positive, can-do attitude.
3. Honest, reliable and trustworthy.
3. UK driving license and willing to drive on behalf of the company.
4. Good horticultural knowledge and/or horticultural qualifications.
Please upload an up to date CV and apply below