Gardener - RHS level 2 diploma or above
Subject Job vacancy - Gardener level 2 or above - West London
Stefano Marinaz Landscape Architecture offers its customers a comprehensive design, build and garden maintenance service. We currently have several high end properties in West London (Kingston, Kew, Richmond, Hammersmith, Chelsea, South Kensington) and we have an opening for a level 3 gardener to join the garden maintenance team.
The gardener will be responsible for looking medium size gardens in West London. You will work both independently and in some occasion with a second person to help you out on certain tasks.
The main responsibilities will be:
- All aspects of garden maintenance, such as weeding, pruning, planting, lawn moving, jet-washing, maintenance of irrigation and planting.
- Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required.
- Leasing with clients, updating them on the work being undertaken and making recommendations on ideas to improve and develop their garden.
- Updating Stefano on work carried out, relevant changes of the garden or any other issue which will require Stefano attention.
- Working alongside Stefano or other members of the team creating a planting palette for new projects.
Candidates must have a formal qualification in horticulture, passion for this job and practical skills. Candidates will need to be honest, self-motivated, reliable, able to plan ahead the workload and have a friendly yet professional approach with clients demonstrating excellent communication skills. It is very important the attention to details, the ‘can do’ attitude and be able to foresee potential issues on the job.
A full driving licence is required as the candidate will need to drive a small van, fully equipped with gardening tools.
Salary: £22k - £25k, training courses, uniform, company phone and PPE.
If you are interested in this position please contact Stefano by clicking the APPLY button below and applying with a full CV and covering letter.