Are you a Professional Gardener? Are you looking for an excellent career opportunity?
Looking for a Career in horticulture?
Garden Care Contracting limited, is one of Surrey's leading horticultural companies with over 40 years in the trade. We are a family run business based at our garden centre 'Court Farm' in Worcester Park Surrey. You will be joining our award winning team of of 40 management, fellow team members, tree surgeons and gardeners.
Due to continued success; We have a vacancy for Professional Gardeners and Hard Landscape Team Leaders to join our expanding company. This is a ‘hands-on’ role with a keen approach to developing the business and good ‘people and administrative skills’ in working with the teams and customers.
- Horticultural knowledge , pruning and plant nomenclature.(not essential for landscapers)
- A track record in constructing hard landscapes and gardens from plan and to a specification – with sound horticultural constructional operations and knowledge;
- Ability to construct gardens lay paving and build walls to the highest standards and within a commercial time scale.
- Valid driving licence – preferably clean; a willingness to drive throughout SW London;
- Good communication skills – both communicating professionally with customers and working with/directing staff;
- Sound awareness of Health & Safety at work;
Desirable (non essential) attributes:
- Pa1 Pa6 pesticides certificate.
- Horticultural qualification
- Plant knowledge
- First Aid training
- Ability to enthuse and encourage working teams
- Good standards of personal presentation
- Eagerness to learn and improve
- Ability to pass on knowledge and educate teams in the field
The salary is £17-£29,000 plus according to experience.
This is a permanent position, subject to good references and a probation period.
Please click APPLY