Oxford Garden Design is a garden design, landscaping and maintenance company covering Oxfordshire and surrounding counties. We have an excellent reputation as a friendly, reliable local company.
We are looking for a hardworking and methodical individual to work within our Garden Maintenance Team, starting immediately.
- Have a full driving licence
- Have an interest in horticultural
- Be hard working, self-motivated and observant
- Enjoy manual and heavy work
- Work outdoors under any weather conditions
- Pay attention to detail
- Able to work individually and in a team
- Flexible approach to work
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain gardens by watering, weeding, fertilising, and mowing lawns
- Load, unload and move gardening supplies and equipment
- Assist with planting and transplanting seeds, bulbs, flowers, shrubs, trees and lawns
- Clean gardens and remove rubbish
- Erect barriers, fences or structures in gardens
- Maintain a safe, clean work environment by establishing organisational standards
- Maintain and clean equipment and van
This list is not exhaustive and does not include all other general landscaping and ad hoc duties as required from time to time.
- RHS Level 2 or 3
- Ability to communicate and interact well with people
- Physically fit
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proactive and cooperative, with the ability to work to deadlines and standards with minimal supervision.
An exciting opportunity to grow and develop within a well established garden design company!
To apply for this role please click the "APPLY" button