Landscaping Contracts Manager - The Chelsea Gardener
LANDSCAPING CONTRACTS MANAGER – THE CHELSEA GARDENER
The Chelsea Gardener are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to oversee their booming Landscaping business.
The company front office and associated garden centre is based in the heart of Chelsea, with the Yard based in Clapham.
We are a growing business and this is one of our key hires. Reporting directly to the Company Owner, this person will have oversight of all landscaping contracts that come in to the business. They will do all the initial site visits for jobs, quote, order the materials, and carefully manage the team of landscapers carrying out the work.
The business currently has 14 employees, and a dedicated team of 4 landscapers, with a view to grow. We also have a maintenance department, a trellis department and lighting department.
We pride ourselves on being a very friendly team, with a strong “all hands-on deck” proactive attitude.
The business has just acquired the Fulham Palace Gardener, and so it is a very exciting time to join this booming company.
This person will:
- Be experienced at this level of managing large/complex landscaping projects from beginning to end.
- Experienced at quoting for landscaping jobs, with a proven track record of profitability.
- Able to work to deadlines and be naturally efficient and disciplined.
- Be able to problem solve on a technical level and trouble shoot problems as and when they arise.
- Be confident managing a team of gardeners and landscapers
- Be computer and numerically literate
- Have a full and valid UK driving license
- Be hard working, with a professional and warm approach.
- Have a strong horticultural understanding
This is a senior hire, with room for progression as the company expands.
Salary from £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
28 paid holiday days per annum.
Monday to Friday - 7:30am – 4:30pm
Please send in your CV ASAP to Annabel@chelseagardener.com
References must be provided.