Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £14,000 – £16,000 dependant on experience
Hours: 37.5 a week Monday – Friday. You will be required to work some additional hours in order to execute your duties in a timely manner, including some Bank Holidays and stock take day.
Our client is one of the leading Garden Centre chains in the United Kingdom are currently seeking a Stock Controller to work at our Hemel Hempstead Garden Centre.
This is an exciting and varied role whereby the successful candidate will be part of a vibrant team with a passion for great customer service and a commitment to development opportunities.
As Stock Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all goods inward, processing and moving stock ensuring compliance of all legislation.
- Accuracy of stock control to ensure smooth running of all Goods Inwards processes ensuring all KPIs are met.
- Ensure all stock movements throughout the store are correctly recorded.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A good level of IT ability and be comfortable using Microsoft packages.
- Possess a proactive personality in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Flexible and positive attitude towards work
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be able to work to and achieve tight deadlines
If you meet the requirements above and feel the role is right for you, apply today!