Plantarea Department Head- S459
Our client has established a popular plant focused garden centre where they are proud to offer an extensive range of gardening products, home & leisure goods and comprehensive range of plants. They have a dedicated team of staff who are on hand to offer advice and suggestions for that perfect garden! They are currently seeking a Plantarea Department Head to cover a wide range of Seasonal Plants throughout the year.
Do you have a passion to provide excellent customer service?
Do you have previous experience in garden centre retailing?
Do you have an eye for detail and quality control?
- Maintaining excellent standards of merchandising and displays
- Supervising a team of staff to offer excellent customer service
- Stock control with particular attention to seasonal lines and promotions
- Providing a good level of housekeeping at all times
- Assisting in other areas of the business as and when required
- A good working knowledge of plant retailing
- Excellent team leadership skills
- The ability to provide a high level of customer sales and service
- An enthusiastic and energetic approach to all tasks.
If this Plantarea Department Head vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Department Head vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Department Head vacancy will have been unsuccessful
Apply for Plantarea Department Head- S459
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly