Garden Centre Assistant Manager - T471
7 days left
- Contract Type
Our client has a family run Garden Centre which has won many industry awards through the GCA. They are proud to promote their rich tradition and history, offering the customer an extensive variety of services and departments with a fantastic range of top quality products. They are currently seeking an Assistant Manager who will assist in taking the centre to the next level.
Can you develop a strong team who are passionate in all they do?
Are you focused to achieve and deliver the highest standards of retailing?
Are you an inspirational leader with excellent communication skills?
- To ensure the centre operates profitably and efficiently
- To provide the best possible experience, quality and service for the customer
- To listen to ideas and encourage staff at all times
- To ensure high standards of merchandising and replenishment
- To maintain a good level of housekeeping throughout
- Previous retail management experience
- A good understanding KPI’s
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Be passionate to provide a first class customer service
If this Garden Centre Assistant Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Garden Centre Assistant Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Garden Centre Assistant Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Garden Centre Assistant Manager - T471
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly