Nursery Team Leader - D056
2 days left
- Contract Type
Our client has a Wholesale Nursery established over many years providing a convenient way to buy a vast range of top quality plants. Their mission is to provide a service tailored to the clients needs and prioritise regardless of the size of the order. They are currently seeking a Nursery Team Leader to support the team in all daily duties.
Can you maintain a good level of plant husbandry?
Do you enjoy working as part of a sales team?
Can you provide a good level of customer service?
- Producing and maintaining a wide range of plants
- Providing a service tailored to the individual needs of each client
- Pest & disease control as and when required
- Administration duties and helping in other areas as and when required
- Excellent crop husbandry skills
- A good working knowledge of a wide range of plants
- Good computer skills ideally Growmaster or other nursery software
- PA1 & PA6 spraying certificates
If this Nursery Team Leader vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Nursery Team Leader vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Nursery Team Leader vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Nursery Team Leader - D056
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly