An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established team, currently installing an extensive soft landscaping scheme for a high profile client in Vauxhall. Initially the job role will be to aid the site team installing plants, shrubs, trees, lawns and soils and then undertaking the maintenance of completed area’s after client sign off.
The scheme is diverse; inclusive of woodland areas, open meadows, lawns, aquatic planting, street trees and shrubs beds. The ideal candidate will have experience in horticultural maintenance, plant husbandry and grounds maintenance to a high standard. The following will be expected of successful candidates -
- Routine maintenance of a newly establishing high density planting scheme to a high standard.
- Working to contractual procedures to ensure compliance with maintenance guidelines.
- Communicating site related information to the maintenance manager.
- Demonstrate a high level of detail and motivation.
- Diagnosis and treatment of pest & disease.
Candidates must possess the following -
- Extensive horticultural knowledge
- Recognised Horticultural Education
- Excellent practical skills in all areas of garden maintenance including the use of petrol powered garden machinery
- CSCS Card
- PA1/PA6 spraying license
Candidates must prove they are eligible to work in the UK and strict security checks will be undertaken before employment. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Apply for Maintenance Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly