Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £14,000 – £16,000 dependant on experience
Hours: 37.5 a week Monday – Friday. You will be required to work some additional hours in order to execute your duties in a timely manner, including some Bank Holidays and stock take day.
Our client is one of the leading Garden Centre chains in the United Kingdom are currently seeking a Stock Controller to work at our Hemel Hempstead Garden Centre.
This is an exciting and varied role whereby the successful candidate will be part of a vibrant team with a passion for great customer service and a commitment to development opportunities.
As Stock Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all goods inward, processing and moving stock ensuring compliance of all legislation.
- Accuracy of stock control to ensure smooth running of all Goods Inwards processes ensuring all KPIs are met.
- Ensure all stock movements throughout the store are correctly recorded.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A good level of IT ability and be comfortable using Microsoft packages.
- Possess a proactive personality in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Flexible and positive attitude towards work
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be able to work to and achieve tight deadlines
If you meet the requirements above and feel the role is right for you, apply today!
Apply for Stock Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly