Gardening Team Leader
4 days left
- Contract Type
Garden Transformations is a successful garden design, landscaping and maintenance company based in North London. We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Team Leader for one of our established maintenance rounds. This is a hands-on gardening role and applicants must be able to plan and delegate work within their team.
Applicants for this post should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of two years experience running a garden maintenance team (in private gardens) for a recognised garden company
- A valid UK recognised driving licence
- Good plant knowledge / recognised horticultural qualification
- Presentable and fluent in English
- Living locally in North London in order to make our early starts (7.00am)
Please note that we are seeking applicants who want a long term permanent role with a stable, established company.
Please apply with full CV in the first instance. References will be required.
Note! Applications from qualified or experienced candidates only. Overseas applicants must already reside in the UK and have a valid work permit before they apply for this vacancy
Apply for Gardening Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly