Northern Sales Manager - T580
Our client is a specialist manufacturer of horticultural fertilizer. they currently have a vacancy for a Sales Manager to cover the Northern region.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Call on/service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new potential leads and accounts by planning and organising daily work schedules in area.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volumes of growers.
- Submit regular market updates of the area to management.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results of competitor developments.
- Attend monthly sales meetings and (when required) trade shows, with possible overnight stays.
The successful candidate will be commercially minded with a proven track record in sales. They will have good communication skills for establishing and developing relationships with clients. They will be experienced in detailed and professional reporting with good IT skills (Microsoft Office). They will have knowledge of plant nutrition and fertiliser and bio-stimulant techniques/equipment. Essential attributes include strong self-motivation with the ability to work autonomously. Willingness to travel and work (mainly outside) visiting customers, along with office-based home working. Unfazed by busy, seasonal working environment. Able to learn technical aspects of products during training and independently.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Northern Sales Manager - T580
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly