We have an exciting opportunity for two people to join our award winning team as Mystery Auditors. The roles will cover Northern England and Scotland and will involve travel across the region. The purpose of the role is to visit our client sites and evaluate the quality of our ground maintenance service to ensure we are providing the very best service to our clients and escalate any identified issues for resolution.
Duties will include:
- Conducting on site audits using our GPS enabled tablet technology
- Liaising with Decision Support to obtain schedules and plan time accordingly.
- Adhering to all on site Health & Safety/ security requirements.
- Attend client meetings as required to provide/ obtain feedback
- Attend internal review meetings periodically at Head Office (Essex)
- Escalate all issues immediately for resolution
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Experience of working in FM/ Grounds Maintenance environments.
- Literacy in MS Office packages e.g. Word/ Excel.
- Willingness to travel and spend time away from home.
- Knowledge of ISO standards for HSQE.
Ground Control is an award-winning company with company growth of over 20% every year for nine years running with turnover now exceeding £90 million annually. The business has four major components: Arboriculture, Grounds Maintenance, Winter Maintenance and Landscape Construction and focuses on large regional and national contracts with multi-site operators. We currently maintain over 45,000 sites for some of the country's largest retailers, utility companies and local authorities. Ground Control was recently awarded “The Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation” and has also received “The UK Employee Experience Award for 2016. Ground Control is placed in the London Stock Exchange’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain,’ being labelled as “one of 1000 firms fueling the long-term growth of the UK economy” in a list that was narrowed down from over 4.5 million companies. Along with the London Stock Exchange, 14 Daily Telegraph writers also hand-picked Ground Control as a company that “personally inspires them.” Ground Control is an equal opportunities employer.