Horticultural Service Technician - Stevenage, Hertfordshire
De Lacy Executive are recruiting for an experienced workshop based horticultural Service Technician.
Our client is a premier machinery dealership with a comprehensive and quality product range.
Ideal candidates will be familiar with both professional and domestic ground care machinery.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, your role will be to repair and maintain all equipment associated with professional and domestic groundcare machinery that is sold by the company's sales departments within its designated area. A knowledge of agricultural machinery would also come in useful.
- Proven experience of the repair and maintenance of machinery
- Familiar with the groundcare industry would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Ransome Jacobsen products would also be an advantage
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults using laptop technology
- Has the ability to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to adhere to health and safety practice and procedures at all times
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Good general appearance
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role
- Full UK driver's licence
A competitive remuneration package is on offer dependent on experience.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Technical Jobs Horticultural Specialist jobs in Hertfordshire
- Full Time Technical Jobs Forestry & Woodland jobs in Hertfordshire
- Full Time Technical Jobs Greenkeeping & Turf Care jobs in Hertfordshire
- Full Time Technical Jobs Groundskeeping & Maintenance jobs in Hertfordshire
- Full Time Technical Jobs Growing jobs in Hertfordshire