Orchard Manager - Cider Apples - West Midlands
De Lacy Executive has been asked to recruit an Orchard Manager in the West Midlands for a significant cider apple enterprise. This hands-on role will include the management of 350 acres of cider apples as well as a substantial acreage of outside contracting and pruning services. This role offers the right individual the chance to be a part of a significant and extensive business and run the operation with a great deal of autonomy.
- Management of a 350 acre cider apple orchard.
- Supervision and subsequent management of the separate contracting/spraying and pruning business.
- Managing a flexible team ranging from 6 to 30 members depending on seasonal periods.
- Ensure that all team members are trained as needed, that tasks are completed on time and to agreed standards, and that growing operations achieve all productivity and budgeted cost targets.
- Previous experience of cider apple growing/orchard management.
- Driven to achieve high standards.
- Possess enthusiastic, energetic and inspirational leadership skills.
- Authoritative and technically competent.
- Mechanically minded.
A competitive remuneration package is offered alongside fantastic career progression for the right individual.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Management Jobs Arboriculture & Tree Surgery jobs in West Midlands Region
- Full Time Management Jobs Horticultural Specialist jobs in West Midlands Region
- Full Time Management Jobs Countryside, Parks & Open Space jobs in West Midlands Region
- Full Time Management Jobs Forestry & Woodland jobs in West Midlands Region
- Full Time Management Jobs Growing jobs in West Midlands Region