Office/Marketing Manager - R222
Founded nearly 28 years ago, Horticruitment (UK) Ltd, a leading specialist recruitment agency for the horticultural industry, has been steadily growing over the last few years, together with its sister company English Country Gardeners. 2016/17 is proving to be our most successful year ever! Our success is fundamentality down to good listening skills, hands on practical experience in horticulture, as well as having a friendly and professional approach when communicating to both clients and candidates alike.
We are looking to recruit an Office & Marketing Manager to join our team in Kenardington, Kent, this role is fundamental to the success of business.
We seek a highly computer-proficient person with excellent customer service and hands-on office and marketing management experience. Your primary responsibility will be to support the Directors and the consulting team as they continue to grow the business.
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
- Provide administrative support and services to assure a highly-organised office, including maintenance of all staff holiday and appointments
- Oversee the recruitment, induction and welfare of new staff
- Organise staff meetings
- Manage filing systems
- Write reports for senior management
- To monitor and maintain various websites used for advertising purposes, along with our own websites for Horticruitment and English Country Gardeners.
- Prepare and maintain office and marketing budgets
- Proof read written documentation
- Accounts Receivable duties to include generation of invoices, credit and collections activities.
- Liaise with publishers and suppliers
- Proven office and marketing management, administrative or assistant experience
- Proficiency in MS office
- Proven track-record of going the extra mile
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure with time sensitive deadlines.
- Natural self-starter, proactive and able to thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- Highly PC proficient including all Microsoft Office programmes; experience with SAGE 50 Accounts preferred
As the offices are in a rural location candidates will need their own transport.
If you would like to be considered for the position of Office and Marketing Manager please email a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application will have been unsuccessful.