2 days left
- Full Time
The work we take on is varied and although the primary job is garden maintenance, you will have opportunities to be involved with living walls, irrigation systems, small works construction and other associated duties within the company.
We are looking for an experienced gardener/horticulturalist to join our maintenance team, working on a variety of high end, private residential sites in London to ensure that our gardens are beautifully presented at all times.
We are looking for a dedicated and responsible person to join. You’ll need to be a team player but also be able to work alone without constant supervision, have a positive flexible ‘can do’ attitude and happy to muck in and help out!
We’re looking for someone who has some or all of the following:
- RHS level 2 or equivalent (in work experience considered)
- Must have a good knowledge of plants
- NPTC PA1/6a spraying certificate (this will enhance your application)
- 2 years + experience in a similar role
- Full clean driving licence
- Experience of small works construction including: fencing, paving, brickwork & decking
- Knowledge of irrigation installation and maintenance
Further development is possible for the right candidate
Salary dependant on experience and successful candidates will be asked to provide references and a current DBS.
Hours of work:
08.00– 17.30 Monday – Friday (includes 1 hour unpaid lunch break)
Note: Overtime available during busy periods
Apply for Maintenance Gardener
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly