This job has now expired
Well established independent garden centre seeks a proactive team player with a proven track record in sales to join our dynamic business. Working closely with the General Manager and business owner we need help with trade sales, telesales and retail sales, you will be focusing on trade sales.
You will be based in Cobham, Surrey at our charming plant and garden centre which caters for on-site sales 7 days a week, we also run an e-commerce website and have telesales / direct sales for specialist landscape products.
- Develop and lead the trade sales for our specialist products:
- Gravel Stabilisation Panels
- Bespoke Planters
- Premium Garden Furniture
- In-Built Wood Fired Ovens and many other exciting ranges.
- Lead our retail sales assistants at the garden centre
- Monitor stock levels in the garden centre and supply chain management
- Actively contributing to all areas of the business to maximise sales, control stock and facilitate first class customer service.
- £20k - £25k plus bonus (OTE £35k)
- Previous retail / customer service related experience
- Some horticultural knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Good planning and ability to prioritise effectively
- Good people / team leadership skills and effective development ability
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Based at our garden centre in Cobham, Surrey
- Normally 8.30 - 5.30, 5 days per week, weekend availability essential, on a
rota basis (but flexibility needed).
- Current Sales Channels :
- Plant & Garden Centre catering for both consumers and trade
- Telesales for our specialist garden and landscape products
- E-commerce sales for both consumers and trade customers
You will be reporting to the General Manager.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply now' button below.