We are looking for an experienced horticulturist to join the team at our SW London client. The work involves mostly domestic and some commercial gardening around London on high end sites. You must have the following to be considered:
- A Horticultural qualification.
- A Clean UK drivers licence.
- Be over 25 years old for insurance purposes as you will be provided with a van.
- PA1; PA6 spray certificates.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good communication skills (spoken and written).
- You should be able to demonstrate past successes in a similar field and have a good customer service record.
- Role will be 50% Maintenance and 50% New Soft Landscaping with a lot of planting too.
The position is one that requires a sense of responsibility and dedication and could lead to a supervisory position in the near future as more contracts are won. You will have a fairly free hand in selecting plants and implementing new ideas in client’s gardens.
Please apply with full CV. We are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
We can only accept applications from candidates who live in the UK.
This is only one of a number of vacancies that we currently have - please visit www.andersplus.com to see the full selection of vacancies.