What is a QR Code?
A QR code (Quick Response code) is a machine readable barcode, designed to be read by smartphones. QR codes are a simple and flexible method or storing and sharing information.
Scan our QR codes to be taken directly to a specific job or group of job listings on our site. You can then share or store this information on your smartphone for later viewing.
Please refer to the below guide for how to download a QR code reader for your smartphone.
• Go to your iPhone App Store.
• Search for the app 2DCodeMe and download. For the iPhone 4 it is recommended to download the app Qrafter. You can also use most other free QR code reader apps.
• Once installed open the app and click 'Push To Scan.'
• Hold your camera over the QR code and take a picture. Please note the camera must be upright and avoid bad lighting.
• Click 'use'
For Android Phones
• Go to Android Market and download QR Droid
• Open QR Droid
• From "Scan" tab, select "From camera"
• Centre QR code in your camera's viewfinder
• Scanned information will be shown, without pressing anything
For the BlackBerry
• Go to BlackBerry messenger.
• Click on Scan a Group Barcode.
• Hold you camera over the QR code (barcode image).
• Once the QR code has been identified by the camera, a link will automatically pop up.